Sunday 3 December 2017

Writing is my passion - but don't ask me what I write about, smile

I just love writing. Putting my thoughts down has been my passion even when I seem not to have been aware of it. At time, and mostly because of my work, I realized that I neglect this passion, but it automatically comes - and pushes me to the edge.

I don't know how to call that feeling of just wanting to jot down the thought, positive and inspiring thoughts especially for young people. When you are feeling like drinking water, we call that thirst, or you are thirsty (wa fya enota in my language), and when you are feeling like eating food we say you are hungry (wafya ondjala). But, when I feel like writing - I am trying to find that word, what is it called? And when I have satisfied that feeling, what will I call it? If I am thirsty and I drink water, I say, I have quenched my thirst, and when I feel like jotting down my thoughts, what will I call that passion and when I have satisfied that need?

Yeah, I find so much solace, satisfaction, relaxation, contribution to the followers or readers and so much support to my Ubuntu once I do this. I am also a poet and I love that colour writing and comparative expression in the form of poetry especially in Oshiwambo.

Well, I also love reading - although my work at times keeps me so busy - and actually also demands me to read - for business, I love reading also as part of my bigger being, part of that passion of writing and reading.

That is why I love it so much that we have technology that enables us to actually write at anytime - and to any audience across the globe. This passion has earned me followers almost anywhere on the planet, and that just feeds my passion further.

There is no best gift as the writing passion, I am yet to understand how it really developed.I just love it to the moon and back.

Thank you for having scanned through this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment