Friday 1 May 2015

Taking responsibility. Do you take responsibility or do you instead find a reason to shift whatever happened to the next body?

 Most of the time, one hears of the notion that one has to take responsibility.

What does that mean?

In my own opinion, it means that I am responsible for what goes on in my life and what is in my radius of jurisdiction.

This also means I must not shift negative impacts to the next person regardless of my situation, but to own what I can control to change the situation at hand.

Those who believe in the universe and the secret would say, you as an individual are responsible for attracting whatever happens in your life.

Yes, you might say NO, but it is a school of thought that goes for that notion.

So, next time something happens to you - do not look out for a body to shift that effect to - look at yourself first and find out what you are able to change to improve the situation. If it is beyond your control, well, do only what you are able to act on.

Never mind about the next person - even if he or she yearns to see you below your current level of being - you and only you can make a difference in your own life and that of your loved ones, colleagues friends etc.

I guess you still remember President Obama's words when he said, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and proceed. He did not say, go and call the person who caused your fall or down-fall, but yourself.

Your great efforts to change your situation to the better will always mean so much not only to you, but even to the next person you might have thought to have caused your low-mode. So, next time you feel low, do not blame it on the next body but your self, surely if you act on it, you can only up your good feeling, value and hope.

This post is meant for my young followers, at least those who need this. It is not directed to a particular follow or person, but it is aimed at sharing information and for me to plough back into my society. I hope one or two person will benefit from this.friendly post.

I authorized this post in my private capacity as a leader in society and parent and not in my professional status.

No comments:

Post a Comment