Monday 17 August 2015

If you think out of the box, nothing is impossible

Most of the time, we are limited by our thoughts, unknown, fear, disbelief and self doubt of what we are capable of doing.

However, with a little bit of inspiration, one can unlock one's potential through deep thoughts and hope...all we need is a bit of courage and push to look behind our traditional scene or sight.

None of us had known what would become of us by now, or what we would have achieved in life or our contribution to our families, work, communities and nations, but here we are..

Who knows what tomorrow holds, no one. Therefore, why are we worried if we do not know how much energy and power we poses to move beyond that little hill or the mountain... who knows if we would be on the mountain top tomorrow? If we could be at the highest peak ever, why do we limit ourselves, why do we deny ourselves possibilities of life?

That is why I am saying if we think outside the box, nothing becomes impossible, impossible actually becomes possible, therefore, do away with self doubt, move a step forward and aim for beyond the stars....

This was just a bit of motivation from me, your cyber friend

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mrs Muinjo, you are an inspiration. I am one of the people who wants to do something in my life but come to think of it my mind has stuck somewhere with the question, But what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies for my late response dear Ndinelago, I neglected this part of my interactivity. Well, I might not give you the exact answer you are expecting, but what I know is, if you trying and dig to find out what seems to be holding you back, you should be able to address that, even if it takes a bit of time. It is important to find out what that issue is that is preventing you to do so, once you figure that out, I am sure, somewhere, there will be some light to moving forward. We can still chat on this one. Good luck as you uncover that stumbling block --- and start a new chapter.

      Delete