Saturday 10 December 2016

Did I hear well that the President-Elect of Ghana contested various elections and lost them in the past, but today, he came out the Victor? What does this tell us? You have to believe in your dreams.

Earlier I posted on my face book page that for next year, I will dream crazily - I will come up with a crazy dream and have it realized. I mentioned that having derived my inspiration from the Appollo Eleven Team that went to the moon those years. I also imagined myself how those who for the first time heard the dream to go to the moon would have realized -- going to the moon, how? That's crazy, but in the end, that dream became a reality.

In the news today, we just heard that the President Elect of Ghana is a man who had previously contested various elections but lost them - and today - at the age of 72, he was elected the winner. What does that tell us? Can you imagine how some of those closed to him might have reacted when he once again decided to run for election. I am sure some might have said, what, you again, didn't he lose then, not only once, or twice, but more times? And he is going for that race again?

Yes, those who believe in other people's dreams - have surely said, he could go ahead as he had nothing to lose - and of course himself who knew that one day, his dream would be full filled had to take the lead in showing that indeed he had a dream, that of reigning Ghana, whenever it was his time.

With this post, I am just trying to encourage you and advise you that, if you stand for a goal in life, and you believe in that goals, nothing will deter you -- you have to pursue it to the end. As much as others can support you and assist or advise you as I am doing, the ultimate goal is yours -- you have to go for that crazy goals you have decided to full fill, and only you can do that.

So, next time you hear someone dreaming crazily, next time you hear me talking about a crazy dream, I am just inspired by happenings that might have started of as crazy thoughts, yet they became a reality...it's really up to you - you alone and no one else apart from your Creator whose way goes beyond our understanding --- and yes, the support system too is great ..

Now, work on your crazy dream for 2017, lolest...

This post is shared in my own capacity - as an enthusiast of crazy dreams becoming a reality - I just get so inspired that such actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment