Saturday 10 December 2016

Gratitude Ledger - thanks giving time

Well, we are about to complete the twelve months cycle of 2016.

 And my Gratitude Ledger is just overflowing with thank you thank you thank you notes.

Firstly, I thank the Lord for my existence - and that of my family - friends and every human being including you reading this post. And we must say thank you that we are still able to move from A to B, we are healthy and we must not take that for granted.

And the list actually continues - I am particularly happy for something my hubby and i have recently signed -- it was so long overdue and finally, just before we end the year we made it - ooh, that is so pleasing...

A lot has actually happened in our lives as a family - and we credit the Lord for all that....

I will mention all the key thanks giving list points in my prayer with the family just before we say good bye to 2016. Have you done the same already? Gratitude is so key to our existence and we cannot just ignore that -- thank you Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment