Saturday 10 December 2016

Facebook really knows how to retain its clients/fans

 This might sound simple and common to some of the followers reading this post

Last night when I logged onto my face book page, i got a surprise video by Mr Zuckerberg (Face book Owner) and his team - creatively and in an attractive manner show casing some of my pics I have uploaded on my face book page... that was so relaxing for me to view... mmm, and I just loved it.. it was entertaining to me as it had some festive season related features and colours -- gearing me up for the xmas and holiday mood. That to me just caught me and furthered by love for being a face book family member.

I mean, a video like that, short as it might be would coast you some time, explanation, money and energy to have it put together -- and here comes face book - packaging it for me what whatever effort I have already put in for being a member. The video also indicated to me that I liked over six thousand things over a particular period.. interesting that my like records could be shared with me.

The question now comes -- how we we as product owners retain our own customers, how do we maintain the bond with our clients and entertain them to feel the way I just felt when I got the video? This also applies to all business owners -- including me as a broadcast servant, do I keep my audience really hooked to the platforms, what is in for our audience -- and you as an editor, what do you do to keep your viewers stick to you and the newspaper --and the website or online product providers, what do you give your followers to remain hooked to your platform?

Well, I learnt so much from the Face Book team -- and I hope to improve on the way how I treat my customers - at all levels, personal or business level as it begins with me. I have to be the change I would like to see (smile)

Thank you so much Face book team, I am really very happy for your gift --- have a merry xmas and a prosperous new year.. loving you more....

I wrote this post in my private capacity, as the face book fan and technology lover --- it has nothing to do with my professional line.

No comments:

Post a Comment