Tuesday 6 January 2015

2014 was so eventful for me personally, 2015 will even be so much better!

The universe kept on reminding to appreciate all the blessings of 2014 - and I respond by whispering that we had "a thanks giving evening"at home just before we ended the year to reflect on all great things that happened to us as individuals and as a family.

I a so grateful and actually cannot describe my profoundness in words.....

The universe again keeps on whispering to me that "2015 is your special year", the year is hinged with so much in store for me - at all levels, at home, work, community, country and global level. All I need to do is to re-emphasize the lined up blessings and the universe catalogue which is so large for all of us on earth will definitely have that ordered.

Thank you so much Lord for your grace - and generosity - and as per you the bible word, one only has to knock and he or she shall have the door opened - or ask and have one given.

Positivity and passion of what I do continue to flow through my veins each minute ... humility continues to ring a bell that we have to remain humble at all times. Knowing where I come from remains key as that directs me where I am going next. Respect and care --as well as growing others are my guiding leads.... and honour for my elders, parents and leaders will remain my pillars.

A discipline keeps on reminding in my head that as of now, I must not engage in arguments that will add no value to me as a person, my family, friends, work, community, country and the world ---I must only focus my energy on issues that will advance progress and development.

I am also reminded to always being there for others - hold their hands to come up to where I am and help them climb further than where I am am-- we have to grow others and our nation.

I am so grateful that 2015 and beyond look so promising for me - and that a lot is so lined up for me to accomplish, not for me as a person, but for my country and nation as well as the world.

I therefore welcome 2015 with both hands as I say good bye to 2014 in style and bowing my head while bending my knees at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment