Thursday 29 January 2015

New Day, so much in store for each of us

Have you ever wondered what each brand new day has in store for you? Have you ever thought of positive things and progress that can happen to you every new day. Have you ever reflected a so much potential value that you can add to your being every day of the week?


Just pause, and think a bit - what positive things happened to you today when you woke up? What are all those great things that made you smile, happy, feel good and valued? What news did you receive today - and how did that news make you feel?

Well, I had a great day - and with so much great things in store.. a while ago, I just received an email, with some historic news attached to it. That is why I am saying each day has so much in store for everyone. I did not expect that particular mail, but I did have a great feeling that each day was so precious and anything beautiful can happen to me.

Well, I hope that you too had a great day - and that you experienced that great feeling --- Love is the greatest in this world, our hearts must be filled with love, hope, joy and fulfillment all the way - that is why I am thanking my Creator - for all the favour and blessings from the time I was born to date to the next level.

I thank God for each beautiful day He has made for us - to live and to let live ---and be part of mother planet... mmm, once again, each day, so much in store for each one of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment