Tuesday 6 January 2015

Writing Love --

I just love to write. I love to put those ideas on paper or have them buttoned on the computer to become text. At times I just get that drive, that insist that I have to put the ideas down as they flow via my thoughts... I get pressed to jot down the thoughts into sentences, paragraphs and then pages. Ye, it such a great feeing... whenever I do not write, I feel as if I am thirsty for something - not liquidish this time.. I feel as if I miss something, I feel as if something has to be done in order to feel normal again... sometimes I try to ignore that urge, but I have realized that ooh ooh, I can't live without writing.

Once I have written something, I feel so fulfilled, I feel satisfied and having accomplished my mission... it's not really what I write that matters at a particular time -- it is the expression of such thoughts that is key at a moment.... I seem no longer able to keep some thoughts and ideas as tacit only - I need to have these documented --- I do not write according to anyone's prescriptions or instructions, I just write as I see it fit as long as I ensure that my right ends where the others' right start and that I have to do so responsibly. I also know that everyone is equal before the law so there is no thinking of abusing the writing right.

With the evolving technology, I am so blessed as I can write down my ideas, and come back to them for fine tuning... I can write anywhere I find myself, as long as I have the internet and the necessary basic facilities to do so... I can face-book, I can tweet, I can instagram, I can blog and I can also vlog by lining up my story with images - or video... ooh, those who continue to improve technology have really made my life of the lives of my fellow authors easy ---.

We need to learn to write - and author -- that's the way to go - we have to contribute to the written word - even spoken via video...or just audio - this is so important for our history - at personal level, family, community and country levels. We have the energy, drive, and ability - why not make use of that?

Ooh, how I love writing -- I feel so peaceful, even now that I have jotted down some of the sentences in this post....enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment